Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Very First EVER Blog!

Hey guys! So this is my very first ever blog! I have never done anything like this before so it may look really boring until I can figure out how to do this =) So please bear with me while I try to make this blog AWESOME. On this blog I will be giving updates and posting my very own doll posters! Also I will be talking about some AWESOME things that happen on AGTube. I will also be having discussions on here as well! The discussions will be about AGTube and about topics that are based on American Girl Dolls . Now back to what I was saying before...Here are just a few of my doll posters that I will be sharing with you guys!



There will be plenty more posters to come! =D
My first topic will be my opinions on the new American Girl Doll Historical Character, Caroline Abbott! That post should be up by tomorrow! Thank you so much for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love your posters. Please check out my blog and comment: https://americangirldollschatclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite poster is the 2nd one.

    ReplyDelete