Thursday, August 16, 2012

Caroline Abbott: American Girl's NEW Historical Character

Meet Caroline Abbott. Caroline Abbott is American Girls new Historical Character. She will be available for purchase at American Girl on September, 4th, 2012. Her story is based in Sackets Harbor, New York, on the shores of Lake Ontario just as the War of 1812 has begun.
           Here are some pictures of Caroline Abbott as well as pieces that will be featured in her collection. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE IMAGES.



                    So here are my opinions on her. She is BEAUTIFUL. But, she is just another blonde hair, blue eyed doll. I don't think she is original at ALL. The only thing that makes her unique is her eye color. American Girl has never released a doll with this eye color. Here is a close up picture of her stunning eyes:

 I feel she is very similar to GOTY 2010 Lanie Holland. The only differences between Caroline Abbott and Lanie Holland are Caroline appears to have blue/green/grey eyes. Lanie has hazel eyes. They have the same skin tone (light) and very similar hair. Caroline's hair is just like Lanie's except Caroline's hair is longer and does not have side bangs. I think her stories will be very interesting because of the era the stories are based in(1812).I think I will add her to my collection just because I do not own any blonde hair, blue eyed dolls. Here are pictures of both Caroline Abbott and Lanie Holland:
What do YOU think of Caroline Abbott??? Leave a comment expressing your opinions!

2 comments:

  1. I personally am not going to buy Caroline :D
    Because I have Lanie and a new wig coming for Samantha that look to similar to Caroline's hair.
    I only like Caroline's eyes not her hair xD
    ~ AGrandomness85/ Lani
    P.S I have to write this with my google+ account :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Caroline Abbott and her Clothes

    ReplyDelete