Sunday, October 28, 2012

♥ 5OO Subscribers ♥

Hey guys so on , October, 21st, 2O12, I reached 5OO subscribers on YouTube. I am in complete and total shock. Making it to 5OO subscribers has been a dream of mine since I started posting videos on YouTube. And today... my dream came true. Thank you all so very much. I have made so many friends... but you guys aren't friends anymore... Your family ♥ Reading all of your incredibly kind comments makes me smile. I appreciate every single comment I recieve. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning and the last thing I do before bed is check my inbox to see if anyone has left any comments and check my channel to see if I got a new sub. You guys mean the universe to me. I don't know what I would do without you ♥ There are a few people in particular that I want to thank.

 The first one is AGLaughStudio. She is SO SO talented, kind, funny, and smart.  She is going places, not only with photography and videography but with dance as well. Ever since we met she has ALWAYS been there for me. We P.M everyday (not as often now that school has started though) and we ALWAYS have a great time on TinyChat. We laugh and talk about anything and everything. Most of the time it's how school is going and what we have been doing lately and about One Direction or whats on our AG Wish List. We discuss awesome videos that we have seen in the past few days and so many other random things. She is DIFFENITLY one of my BEST friends. I hope someday we can meet at an AG Store in person.

The next person I want to thank is AGrandomness85. Girl, you NEVER, EVER fail to make me laugh!!! And on most days I need a laugh. I know that I can always rely on you for a daily laugh. You are SO sweet and talented! Your hysterical comments make me smile, and laugh to the point that I start to cry. You have such an incredible personality. I hope someday we can meet in person as well.

The next person I want to tell you about is Glamorousdollies. She is SO sweet and VERY talented when it comes to videography and photography. Her photography is some of the best out there. We really haven't known eachother for to long, but I can already tell that we are going to be great friends.

The next epic person I want to thank is agdolluva24. She is SOOOOOOO talented and off the charts kind. Her videos are incredible as well as her personallity. Her photography is STUNNING.

AGLiveLaughLove is another incredible person. We talk A LOT through P.M and she is also VERY talented and VERY kind. Her photography is beautiful.

I also want to thank SuperAG101. She was my very first ever subscriber and I will NEVER forget that. She welcomed me into the AG Tube community with open arms, even though she didn't know much about me yet.

If I didn't thank you, that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments and subs. It just means that because my brain is off thinking of other things, it forgot to mention to tell me about you. You guys are all SO SO SO SO SO SO SO INCREDIBLE, and I wish I could thank every single one of you. If you want me to say something about you in partiular than P.M me on YouTube, I'm sure it would be easy to tell you something incredible about you. Thank you all SO very much for 5OO Subscribers. It means more than I will ever be able to tell you...  I love you guys 

I'm putting this next part in a larger text because it is SO important to me.

The AGTube Community is incredible. You guys are the the most inspiring and incredible people I have EVER met.  Thank you all so muh for making me feel like I actually belong for a change. I wish I could explain to you how much I appreciate all that you guys do... but there are no words. Thank you to each and every single subscriber. Thank you

~rainbowgymnastAG

2 comments:

  1. D'aww CONGRATS! I knew you'd get there! =D
    -☮♥Ⅿℯɡ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow 500 Subscribers that is a lot my YouTube has only 12 subscribers as of now. My AGSM youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1IWeE80SvINRdTgupzZDSg
    My blog: https://americangirldollschatclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete